Are you looking for the excellent massage Bristol treatments?
Keep reading, find what you can get from a massage and the best tips to enjoy it as much as you can.
The history of the Massage starts thousands of years ago when ancient cultures believed in its benefits. Nowadays there are available a lot of types of massage therapies which combine different types of movements, pressures and techniques. The massage therapist will press and rub the muscles and soft tissues using different parts of the body, such as forearms, elbows, hands, fingers and knuckles.
A survey conducted by the FHT (Federation of Holistic Therapies) has revealed that Body Massage is one of the most popular complementary therapies demanded by clients.
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Swedish Massage
- Lymphatic Drainage Massage
5 tips to boost the enjoyment of your massage therapy session:
- Don’t be afraid about asking a Swedish Massage or a soft Deep Tissue, moreover, I offer, if you request it, a mix between both techniques. It’s about you and your body feeling OK.
- Try to get treatments on a weekly basis or at least every 2 weeks, so that, as hours of massage you get, better you can fight tension, injuries and fix muscle pain.
- Come on time so I can use the whole hour of your treatment on you.
- Hydrate yourself a couple of days before your massage therapy, this will help you and your muscles feeling less achy and to receive better the treatment. Please, also stay hydrated after the session.
- After the treatment you might feel a bit tired, so grab some light food to provide “fuel” to your body.
Now that you’ve got some tips, is your time to answer the following question:
Swedish Massage, Trigger Point, Deep Tissue or Lymphatic Drainage Massage?
Massage treatments I offer:
Please, click here if you have any query, or contact me.
Thinking about someone else?
Purchase a Gift Card for that special person.